We are recruiting a senior-level AAI volunteer Director of Marketing who will work with AAI’s Executive Board to reach out to connect and engage as many as 1 million AIESEC alumni worldwide through online media.
This AIESEC alum will help define our marketing strategy and will implement it by managing and developing our current volunteer team (and recruit new volunteers) in the areas of website content, online newsletter production, email marketing, and social media.
The skill requirements for this leadership role are as follows:
- Professional experience in marketing communications/strategy
- Compelling track record in executing online marketing programs
- Strong written communication skills in English, including marketing copywriting and editing
- A working understanding of marketing automation tools, including CRM, Google Analytics, email programs, and desktop publishing software
- Advanced understanding of social media platforms, strategy and execution
- Proven leadership and project management skills.
Please reply below, telling us why you think you’re the right person to help seize this enormous opportunity! Alternatively, if you know of a talented AIESECer who might be interested in this role, we would appreciate a referral or introduction. We look forward to hearing from you!
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’AAI Director of Marketing role’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]