On behalf of the AAI EB, I would like to thank everyone who attended AAIM ’12 in Moscow, with a very special thanks to the talented OC and CC teams, our AAI partners, sponsors and coordinators, and the Russian alumni association and student and alumni AIESECer hosts!
I would also like to extend our thanks and deep appreciation to PAI Florent Mei, and AI VP Michaela Schedlingova and the entire 2012-13 AI team, with whom we are forging a strong partnership.
It was an incredible and unforgettable experience for all of the attendees. In addition to the fun, learning and networking, we coalesced during our work sessions around a refinement of the vision established at AAIM Hungary ’12 for ‘unleashing AIESEC’s global alumni potential’ that is outlined in this presentation about search assisted living, and we reinforced our shared commitment to a game plan that demonstrates a strong and growing partnership with AI and with the national and regional associations.
* Integrated membership development and growth
* Web portal, database and networking
* Programs and services
* Funding and the AIESEC Foundation
* Alumni–AIESEC programs (esp. traineeship referrals to AIESEC)
* “First Thursdays” and the sharing of best practices
* Values and the AIESEC Alumni professional code
* AIESEC experience writing