Dear AIESEC alumni,
If you care deeply about the work that is underway to unleash the potential of AIESEC’s global alumni network, you’ll want to make sure your voice is heard on some important decisions that will be made in the coming weeks. You can do so in any or all of the following ways:
1. Visit the following links to get informed, ask questions and join the conversation.
Integrated organization (click on link)
Our proposed steps to integrate the global alumni organization by agreeing on roles and responsibilities at each Alumni level and through an integrated membership initiative.
Fundraising (click on link)
Funding AIESEC Alumni International’s Transformation Project in order to achieve full liftoff and self-sustainability.
Governance (click on link)
Working group discussions and recommendations on governance motions to modernize and globalize AAI that members will vote on in the upcoming AAI Congress.
Please make substantive comments on any of the above topics on the above linked pages rather than on this blog post.
2. Join us in Vienna on Thursday, October 10th to participate in working group discussions on our plans in these areas. We will finalize our proposals in these sessions for presentation during AAI meetings the following day. The tentative schedule is as follows:
- Integrated organization: 1pm – 2:15pm
- Fundraising: 2:30pm – 4pm
- Governance: 4:15pm – 5:30pm
3. Join us in Vienna at 9:30am of Friday, October 11th when we will present and discuss the status of the AAI Transformation Project. That afternoon beginning at 2pm, AAI members will meet for the 2013 AAI Congress. Click here to become an AAI member, thereby enabling you to vote on important motions in these areas and more. AAI members who are unable to vote in person in Vienna can vote by proxy by properly completing and submitting a proxy form that is included in the Congress convocation.
We need your support to fully implement this project and achieve our shared vision of connecting one million AIESEC alumni with each other and with AIESEC to benefit alumni, support AIESEC and have a positive impact on the world… in short to unleash AIESEC’s global alumni potential!