Join our Global Management Team
Come Join Our Team. One of the highlights of your AIESEC Alumni International (AAI) team experience will be your ability to have a personal impact on the organisation’s success. Working alongside many experienced, ambitious and vibrant professionals, you will see your strategic inputs shape the landscape of the AIESEC Alumni journey. And there’s no limit to what you can learn at AIESEC Alumni International (AAI). Our Executive Board and Directors make it a priority to help you contribute back to the wider Alumni community across the world.
Teamwork is key to our success and the support you receive from your team will enhance your AIESEC Alumni Journey. Personal impact, global professional network, and teamwork are just a few of the benefits of joining AIESEC Alumni International (AAI) Management Team.
Volunteer Opportunities at AAI. The Management Team and volunteers work with the Executive Board to develop and deliver programs and run AAI’s operating infrastructure. The following volunteer positions in the Marketing & Communications team are immediately available:
- Graphics Designers & Video Producers
- Content Strategist Editor.
Who We’re After. In order to fully implement our 2018 Strategy, the most critical ingredient that we still need is more volunteers to help us lead the effort. We’re looking for experienced, skilled leaders and individuals with entrepreneurial talent, who are passionate about their lifelong connection with AIESEC and who are willing to help us turn our shared global vision into reality. Specifically, we’re looking for people with the following attributes:
- At least up to 3 years of professional experience, with demonstrated leadership skills;
- Results-driven, hands-on, self-starters with the ability to work with little supervision and meet deadlines;
- The ability to recruit, coordinate and manage teams (if it will manage a team);
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Strong project management abilities;
- Senior AIESEC leadership experience at the MC or AI level – ideal but not necessary;
- 5-20 hours per month of available time to dedicate to the effort. (specific time depend of the Role)
- The selected candidate will work to develop specific strategic projects for 3 months (June, July and August 2018 and they will have the option to stay for the next term to develop/continue new projects after the new Director of Marketing and Communications is selected)
We are always keen to hear from talented and experienced alumni in any area, whether or not we have immediate vacancies. If you believe you have experience that would add value to the organization and our Alumni community, please get in touch with the executive board team to know about the current open position
*To know the Specific Job Description click here
*To apply click here
*Deadline to apply May 31, 2018, 23.59 h CET.
*In case of questions, feel free to contact