Peter Mandl, President of AIESEC Alumni Europe, and his team have put together a great agenda and selected a breathtaking venue for creating an amazing AIESEC experience for all those present.
Christiane Stein, VP of AAE and conference director along with a very skilled Conference Management Team and Congress Committee delivered a unique and positive four-day experience for everybody, including the Hotel staff and Management.
To highlight a few points:
- AIESEC Alumni Bulgaria was founded at this conference and rocked the place with over 90 Alumni.
- AIESEC Alumni Belgium, UK, Germany, and Bulgaria received awards for their outstanding performance during a magnificent Gala Night.
- AIESEC Alumni Belgium signed the cooperation agreement for mutual benefit with AIESEC Alumni International.
- Concrete Action plans for further growth and development of Alumni Associations within the European Region have been agreed upon.
- AAI along with AAE delivered updates on action points for the upcoming AAIC2018 in Hurghada, Egypt.
The Agenda was an excellent mixture of administrative work and session, inspiring Alumni Talks, valuable workshops lead by experienced Alumni, outdoor experiences, an incredible global village, a grand gala night and loads of fun and celebration of AIESEC friendships.
Some Alumni have enabled the attendance of the Gala night by Youth AIESECers through their donations so the real international AIESEC Family could celebrate together.
We have all been delighted with this conference and want to raise our glass to AIESEC Alumni Bulgaria and welcome them in our global family!