News flash from Christian COCHARD, AAI management team member who leads the International Startup Meeting (ISUM) program.
Together with lead sponsor Tunisie Telecom, we are proud to announce the top 3 startups at ISUM Tunis 2013, which are as follows
- Number 1: EVE by Mr Zied JALLOULI and Mr Ewald BOS
- Second: MOVIE BOX Home Entertainment by Mr Hatem DAMMAK
- Third: Unité de production de fourrage by Mr Riahd SAOUDI
The Jury, presided by Mr Mondher Khanfir, Managing Director at WIKI Startup, was composed of:
- Mrs Aïcha ENNAIFAR, Managing Director at DIVA SICAR;
- Mr Omrane KAMMOUN, Directeur Central at TUNISIE TELECOM;
- Mr Mohamed Salah FRAD, General Manager at UGFS – North Africa;
- Mr Arnould de la BOULAYE, Business angel and startup senior advisor (France);
- Mr Jean du LAC, startup senior finance Advisor (France).
The top 3 startups will benefit from an internet site set up by our associate sponsor SWIB, with maintenance offered for 6 months. The number 1 project will also receive 3 month advisory services by WIKI Startup.
We are also setting up for the top six projects a mentoring team by AIESEC Alumni International, that will be available online. This team will provide free monthly advisory support for a period of one year as to marketing, finance and team management.
The 13 projects who entered the challenge will receive support by the AIESEC Alumni International startup program team to upgrade their business plans in the next three months.
Thank you to all projects who participated to the ISUM Tunis startup challenge and to the ISUM Tunis 2013 Organizing Committee!
AAI program manager for startups and SMEs