We joined AIESEC for many different reasons – some of us heard of great parties, or we had a friend that pulled us in, or maybe we were attracted by the opportunity to travel. Once involved, though, we became deeply passionate about AIESEC, with its inspiring vision and a purpose that is larger than us.
These values and experiences have shaped the course of many of our lives. Some AIESECers went on to create truly remarkable projects that have had a real impact on the world.
We want to highlight and celebrate these change agents, not only to inspire others to take bold steps but also to provide these champions with the visibility to help them further their projects. By helping everyone to connect, we can achieve more.
We’ll invite the selected change agents to speak at conferences, like the upcoming AAI Congress in Porto; We’ll also feature them in our newsletter, website and the upcoming AlumNet platform.
Our selection criteria include a preference for organizations that:
- are led by one or more alumni
- have a vision of what the world should look like and how they can contribute to that vision
- have developed or adopted a method to measure their impact
- have a strong culture of awareness of the state of the world
- have a clear connection to AIESEC Values
If you believe that you or someone you know matches these requirements, please fill out this form to get started.