As summer befalls us, so do a series of alumni events all across AIESEC’s international network. From August 20 to 23, AAIC (AIESEC Alumni International Congress) will bring together alumni from around the world for leadership development, inspiration, study tours, and of course- fun! If you want to see old faces or make new friends, check out Poland’s biggest city, or spend a great summer weekend with like-minded individuals, this is the event for you!
Other than the actual dates of the AAIC, this year’s program includes the following:
- Pre-tour on August 18 to 19 (includes sightseeing, dinner on atop a Barka on the Vistula River, and more)
- Post-tour on August 24 to 26 (additional sightseeing with professional tour guides; extra time in Cracow)
AAIC’s venue: Hotel Radisson Blu Sobieski
And here are several other reasons why the OC wants you to seize this fantastic opportunity:
- Give yourself a treat to wonderful venues, parties and soirees, including a Polish Evening and Awards Gala
- Choice of continuing with a study tour in Warsaw and Cracow and submerge yourself in Poland’s rich history, traditions, scenery and gastronomy
- Enjoy a great time filled with learning, networking, professional exchange, cultural events and plenty of AIESEC spirit
- Get an update on the AAI and AAA Poland (SAAP)
- Understand and witness the current achievements, goals and vision of an active global network.
Register today! Discounts are available for formal AAI members, or subscribers of the SAAP mailing list. Best of all, early bird tickets are still available but only until the 15th of May. Act now!