AIESEC Alumni International is looking for an Accountant to join our team.
Qualifications: You should have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a specialization accounting, a minimum of 3 years professional experience as a an accountant, VAT and general Belgium tax knowledge, be fluent in English and French and have good IT systems abilities.
Your job will include:
- Provide general bookkeeping and maintain the general ledger with data entry
- Prepare and make bank deposits and transfers
- Reconcile monthly bank statements
- Track Accounts Receivable and follow up
- Prepare payroll and payroll tax payments (eventual)
- Prepare and submit VAT and other legal reports to the tax authority
- Prepare month-end and year-end financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow) and statutory accounts and documents for the AAI Congress
- Participate in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Manage cash flow
- File tax returns
- Communicate regarding accounts payable/receivable concerns and questions
- Communicate with AAI’s outside auditing firm
Interest parties, please send curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org