The AIESEC FUND’s mission it to provide philanthropic support to the best AIESEC and AIESEC Alumni programs, which advance the mission of AIESEC and its impact around the globe. AAI partners with the AIESEC Fund to advance our mutual goals.
Students and Alumni both share a common set of values and enjoy the transformational impact the organization has had on our lives. Many of us have not only been influenced by our AIESEC experience, but together we form a powerful global network of successful trans-generational community leaders who can make a real impact on the world.
The AIESEC Fund is a symbol of the shared will of all members of the AIESEC and AIESEC Alumni communities to join forces and work towards the common goal of extending our collective influence internationally.
AIESEC Fund Programs
The AIESEC Fund will achieve its mission by:
- Reinforcing the roles of education, training and leadership development;
- Providing financing for selected AIESEC and AIESEC Alumni projects, whether individual or collective.
- Serving the global network of AIESEC Alumni with a commitment to its mission of advancing international leadership for a more unified world, through AA’s three platforms (Alumni-to-Alumni, Alumni-to-AIESEC, Alumni-to-World)
- Providing financial support to The AAI Seed Fund in support of The AAI Transformation Project
- Helping to reinforce AIESEC individual professional experience through tutoring, mentorship and training, international job exchanges, etc.
- Supporting programs that promote AIESEC values and interests: seminars, publications, special events, etc..
- Supporting AI and AAI development: traineeship “leads” to AIESEC, AlumNet, websites, professional exchanges between alumni, etc.
Our Partnership with the King Baudoin Foundation (KBF)
Under the umbrella of the King Baudoin Foundation (KBF), the AIESEC Fund was created in May, 2014 by three senior alumni and is governed by a Steering Committee. KBF was created in 1976 and manages more than 350 funds that benefit from financial services as well as legal and fiscal advice in connection with KBF-US and TGE (Transnational Giving Europe). The latter covers the following 16 countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and United States. Thanks to TGE, contributors can benefit from income tax deductibility and thus enhance fundraising campaigns.
The Steering Committee defines the AIESEC Fund’s investment strategy, the allocation of its resources and ensures that the funds are being used appropriately.
- The founders: Jean Choplin, Arnould de la Boulaye ( AIESEC Fund general delegate) and Victor Loewenstein;
- Two AAI representatives including its President;
- Two AI representatives including its President;
- Others: up to three outstanding personalities – former AIESEC alumni or not – to be identified and approached;
- Together with KBF, the Management Committee implements the decisions of the Steering Committee.
AIESEC Alumni International will work in close partnership with the AIESEC Fund to:
- Gather projects to be submitted to the Steering Committee of the AIESEC Fund, which selects project for which it will be seeking donor funding.
- Use these initial projects as examples so as to regularly solicit donors wishing to finance projects, whether already selected or not.
There are multiple reasons for alumni to support the AIESEC FUND:
- Invest in the present and future of AIESEC and AIESEC Alumni and their collective goals to advance international understanding and leadership;
- Contribute to the international reputations of AIESEC and AIESEC Alumni;
- Enrich the diversity of profiles within the AIESEC communities, enabling students and alumni to access quality training and support;
- Benefit from a tax deduction;
- Donate to one or several projects that are close to your heart and take advantage of tax credits.
Email us at email@example.com if you are interested in donating to The AIESEC Fund or if you would like additional information.