During our AAI Congress in Tapolca, Hungary on Saturday, February 18th, AAI members elected a new Executive Board that includes Andrew Rowe, Bernd M. Thomas, David Epstein, Hiro Kinashi, Lionel Simons and Sudeep Malhotra. The EB subsequently named David Epstein as President and Bernd M. Thomas as Vice President.
Their initial areas of focus are as follows:
- Andrew Rowe (signature programs);
- Bernd M. Thomas (policy coordination, including preparations for Moscow ’12, and liaison with AIESEC SG, AI and legal counsel);
- David Epstein (oversight of joint effort with AI on next generation website/networking, newsletter and social media; communications);
- Hiro Kinashi (alumni and network database);
- Lionel Simons (sponsorships and finance); and
- Sudeep Malhotra (membership).
Thank you all for your support, and please click here to learn more about each of these individuals. We will reach out to you soon to request your active participation!