AIESEC ALUMNI INTERNATIONAL
A Civil Non-Profit Association registered in Switzerland
CONVOCATION TO THE VIRTUAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY, TO BE HELD ON NOVEMBER 7 & 8, 2020
In keeping with Article
5.2 of the Statutes of the Association, I am pleased to invite you to
participate in AAI’s 2020 General Assembly. This year our General Assembly will
take place in a virtual manner, as follows:
Virtual address: ZOOM Meeting ID: 819 0564 3127
Link Zoom Meeting link
All members are welcome to join the assembly at any of the times set for the virtual meetings. Voting members (NAA´s that have complete the integrated membership agreements) will receive the password and link to join the congress on Zoom video call and at the same time, we will broadcast on Facebook live AAI official fan page for our global community of individual members
An email will follow in the upcoming weeks to the voting NAA´s in order to explain the voting procedures.
the meeting: November 7 & 8th, 2020.
Time: There will be two schedules to adapt to the different time zones of our membership;
TIME OPTION 1: EUROPE+MEA+ASIA PACIFIC
Broadcast event on facebook register here to get reminders: https://fb.me/e/1D6hKNnI3
TIME OPTION 2: AMERICAS+ASIA PACIFIC
Broadcast event on facebook register here to get reminders: https://fb.me/e/37kwIC9QM
The Congress will be held under the following agenda:
- Description of the online voting process
- Ratification of the Congress chairperson, Congress secretary, and Congress polling officers.
- Report of the Executive Board to Congress
- Administrative items (Lecture of Motions that will be voted online)
- Motion to approve the Executive Board Report (AAI Switzerland Dec 2019-October 2020)
- Presentation of the financial statements for the year 2019 for AAI Belgium AISBL, final statements)
- Motion to determine 25 euro as the annual membership fee for 2020- 2021
- Motion to elect new internal auditors for the association
6. Report of the Nominations Committee and videos from candidates
7. Presentation of the Election process of the new Executive Board members via the online voting process.
8. Formal closing of plenary by Chairman
Access to Congress
In line with Article 4.2 of the AAI
Statutes, all National Alumni Associations (NAA´s) and Regional Alumni
Associations (RAA´s) that have signed the Integrated Membership Agreement, are
invited and have the right to attend to Congress, voting at Congress will be
granted to NAA´s as well as the RAA´s, members of the Executive Board and
Voting at the General Assembly will be granted through an electronic platform and vía an exclusive e-mail address that will be provided to each voting member of the association.
Members who are not able to attend Congress may also give a proxy to another Member who will attend Congress (see articles 5.6. and 8.3. of the AAI Statutes). For the good order, please inform the Polling Officer via email at email@example.com that you have granted a proxy for the Virtual General Assembly 2020 and to whom.
Note that your votes will not be
completely anonymous, as the Polling Officer will be able to track the votes
back to the individual, NAA or RAA registered. He is however duty-bound to keep
this a secret from all other people.
Members who desire to include other additional motions for consideration of the EB to be included in the agenda for the plenary to vote can be sent to the Executive Board to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Deadline to include motions is 1st November 2020)
The online voting will close at 23.59 pm on November 9th, CEST (Zug, Switzerland time, GMT + 1:00)
decision of the election results and votes on other issues will be announced by
the EB and polling officers electronically.
We look forward to your participation,
Alberto Ziehl Beltrán
AIESEC Alumni International
On behalf of the Executive Board