From AAI's President:
Dare to Imagine
Imagine an active network of AIESEC alumni, over a half a million strong, united with common values, building lifelong social and business connections around the globe. Imagine an AIESEC that is twice as big as it is today and the impact it can have on building
better leaders to guide our future. Imagine the collective power of this cross-generational network of global citizens, and the powerful effect we can have on creating a better world.
This is the vision that we have dared to imagine, and which we are striving to achieve at AIESEC Alumni International.
And we’re making progress:
* We’re close to finalizing an agreement for the development of AlumNet, our web portal that will bring alumni from around the world into a powerful online community;
* We’ve launched our Integrated Organization & Membership Initiative, designed to bring alumni entities around the globe into a cohesive partnership;
* We’ve forged a strong strategic partnership with AIESEC International, and we’re working on helping them to increase their volume of business internships through our Alumni Internship Referral (AIR) Program.
* We’ve hired several talented and energetic AAI team members, who will strengthen our organization and ability to execute;
* We’ve completed the first round of The AAI Seed Fund, and are on our way toward achieving our goal of raising €300,000 by the 2015.
These are just a few examples of the strategic building blocks that are being put in place to support the vision that we have collectively dared to imagine.
Come, join us on this journey!
Andrew G. Rowe
September 26-28, 2014
400 Business Leaders and Alumni
Exploring business opportunities under the framework of the Pacific Alliance
For registration information please go to http://bit.ly/RegistroDesafioPacifico
- One day business meeting
- Buyer & seller networking
- 500 business opportunities
- One day business forum and commercial exhibits
- Top-noth experts in Pacific Alliance
Aiesec Alumni Global Conference, Taiwan August 20 to 24, 2014
For registration information CLICK HERE
AIESEC Alumni Germany Celebrates 50th Anniversary
Come join us for this landmark celebration, where we will live our AIESEC values: "Enjoying Participation“ and "Living Diversity."
AIESEC Alumni Germany turns half a century old this year. This occasion will be celebrated with a ball at a castle in Mainz, Germany, close to Frankfurt on Friday, 31st October 2014.
We cordially invite all members of AIESEC Alumni International and all other international alumni to join us for this unique event.
Isn’t it time to stylishly party with international alumni and active AIESECers, recall former times and laugh about old stories? We think so, and are looking forward to welcoming you to Germany. For details and early bird registration: http://www.aiesec-alumni.de/index.php/50th-anniversary-of-aiesec-alumni-germany
An exciting social program flanking the anniversary ball on Friday, October 31st and Saturday, November 1st is currently under preparation and will soon be promoted on the website as well. You will also find hotel recommendations on the website.
The Early Bird Special runs until 14th August 2014. so register soon!
For further information, contact the OC: email@example.com
For more information on AIESEC ALUMNI GERMANY, history, programs and development please CLICK HERE
Download AAI's Strategic Plan
Since the AAIC in Mexico City in March, the new EB has been meeting weekly, with a high bias toward taking action and making progress on key strategic initiatives. However, no organization can be successful without having a clearly defined strategic framework for its activities and decision making. With that in mind, alumnus Ken Phillips brought together a task force after Mexico City to create a strategic plan that will guide the organization for the next four years. That plan is now available for download, and you can read it by CLICKING HERE.
AAI Receives New Matching Challenge Gift of €35,000
AAI is pleased to launch its 2014/2015 Challenge Program. The next €35,000 in donations to AAI will be matched Euro for Euro by a contribution from a private donor. You can help AAI secure these generous matching funds by contributing in any of the following ways:
Help us make AAI's Transformation Project a reality by donating to AAI. For more information Click here.
- We are expanding our Leaders Circle Challenge to 15 donors. We are looking for five more contributors at the €10,000 level by the end of 2015.
- Make a pledge to the Visionary Circle. To become a member of this elite group, we are looking for a contribution of €30,000. Our goal is find three donors at this level by the end of 2015.
- Make a donation at the the level you are comfortable with. Pledge the amount that makes most sense to you, and take up to three years to pay in annual installments.
Welcome New AAI Volunteer Leaders
Juan Martin Branchi
Director of Recruiting & Human Resources. Click here
for more info on Juan Martin.
Director, Alumni Internship Referral (AIR) Program. Click here
for more info on Yalin
A-Groups Program Leader. Click here
for more information on Agnes.
in addition, Rolando Cruzado
continues as Program Leader ISUM
and Charles Ojei and Srdjan Mirosavljevic
as Global Exchange Program Leaders
Volunteers Still Needed
. We are still seeking talented individuals for the following positions:
- Marketing Director
- Communications Director
- Newsletter Editor
- Business Development and Fundraising Director
- Communication and Social Networks Specialist
- ALUMnite Program Director
- Director of National Alumni Association (NAA) Development
- International Event Coordinator
For information regarding these positions please contact directly Juan Martin Branchi at