AAI is recruiting a Director of Marketing Communications who will work with AAI’s management team to develop and execute an ongoing communications program that supports the AAI Transformation Project.
The primary goal of this position will be to increase the frequency and quality of communications with our global alumni, through online newsletter production and email marketing. You will also coordinate with our social media team, program leaders and AAI management to identify and develop content which attracts and engages our alums.
We are looking for a skilled marketing communications professional with a hands-on approach that is focused on execution, with the following skills:
- Professional experience in marketing communications.
- Proven experience and track record in executing online marketing communications programs.
- Strong written communication skills in English, including marketing copywriting and editing.
- A working understanding of marketing automation tools, including CRM, Google Analytics, email programs, and desktop publishing software.
- Advanced understanding of social media platforms, strategy and execution.
- Proven leadership and project management skills, including the ability to recruit and manage a volunteer team.
This position requires a minimum of 10 hours per month of volunteer time. International AIESEC experience preferred.
Please reply below, telling us why you think you’re the right person for this job and include a link to your CV or LinkedIn profile. If you know of a talented AIESECer who might be interested in this role, we would appreciate a referral or introduction. We look forward to hearing from you!