The alumni organization of AIESEC Germany was founded in 1964 and is a legally registered association in Germany.
The association counts today with more than 450 members who support the values and mission of AIESEC. We offer our members several opportunities to participate or lead activities, meet with old and new alumni and connect with active AIESEC’ers.
Most of the alumni activities take place on a local and regional level such as:
- ALUMnite (in cities like Berlin, Cologne, Erlangen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Münster and others),
- AIESEC Alumni Talk – Colloquium Privatissime – (in Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich)
- Activities organized by the Local Committees
On national level we organize several events to bring alumni together:
- 50-Years-Anniversary – on 31st October 2014 in Mainz, close to Frankfurt (for more info see further below)
- Regularly participation on AIESEC’s four national congresses & conferences (every year)
- Alumni “WinterEvent” – a yearly Event in the Austrian Alps in cooperation with AIESEC Alumni Austria. A stay of 4 to 7 nights in very modern and luxurious wooden block houses including different types of winter sport activities. Next Alumni “WinterEvent” will take place 8th to 11th or 15th March 2015.
- General assembly – yearly, usually in the fall
- Summer Event (2013) – mixed program over three days in Frankfurt
- Co-Event with AIESEC Germany’s 60’s Anniversary (2012) – in Berlin
- AIESEC Alumni Rhine Cruises (2005-2011) – our flagship event for seven years with party onboard a rhin ship, open space sessions in a castle where later on the party continued and all delegates are able to stay overnight.
AIESEC Alumni Germany (AAG) has grown significantly in the past three years. We achieved this growth by executing over years successfully our national alumni events, making the association attractive for different generations, by entering in a special cooperation and partnership with AIESEC Germany, offering a young alumni membership and by exclusive alumni events.
We introduced AIESEC Alumni Talks first in Frankfurt, followed by Berlin and Munich, inviting interesting alumni speak about and subsequently lead a discussion on their professional or international background.
Past speakers include our member alumni Hartmut Röhl, Joachim von Winning, Ulrike von Rücker, Stefanie Heucke, Harry Fuener, Stephan Eger, Daniel Gundermann, Hannes Chopra, Christina Jäger and others who talked and discussed with us for example lobbying in the Automotive Industry, living in Egypt during the recent changes, the future in mobile business solutions, journalism in times of elections, investor relations of blue chip companies, how to become and be a commercial airplane pilot, living and working in Russia and the current development there as well as Social Business and other topics.
Our continuous goal is to extend the AIESEC Alumni network in Germany. To reach this target means
– to inspire our members again and again
– to build a sustainable positive image among our stakeholders
– to engage ourselves to continue to live and support the AIESEC values