Are you an experienced recruiting and human resource professional with an interest in helping us build AIESEC Alumni International’s organization?
AAI’s Executive Board is seeking an AIESEC alumnus to serve on its management team as Director of Recruiting & Human Resources. This volunteer position will be responsible for helping us identify, attract and recruit talented AIESECers to our volunteer leadership team. You will work closely with AAI’s Executive Board and management team members.
As AAI moves forward with the next phase of executing its Transformation Project, it’s all about having the right talent in the right positions, capable of executing our ambitious growth plans. Working with the AAI team, you will assume direct leadership responsibility for our organizational development and perform the following duties:
- Work with our Executive Board to develop an organizational plan which addresses the growing need for volunteer teams to run AAI programs;
- Develop job descriptions and key requirements for all filled and open positions;
- Post job openings on our website and promote them through our newsletter, blog and social media;
- Use proactive recruiting techniques to identify, attract, screen and engage potential team members, both directly and through referrals;
- Work with Executive Board and management team members to interview, evaluate, perform due diligence and finalize job offers to qualified candidates;
- Develop recruiting and volunteer position standards, policies and procedures and agreements; and
- Participate in strategic planning and leadership succession planning.
The successful candidate for this position should have the following skills and experience:
- 5-10 years of hands-on professional experience in recruiting, human resources and organizational development
- A university degree in business, organizational development or human resources
- Results-driven, hands-on, self-starters with the ability to work with little supervision and meet deadlines.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Senior AIESEC leadership experience at the MC or AI level.
- 10-20 hours per month of available time to dedicate to the effort.
Interested parties should send a cover letter and copy of their curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Do you know of any talented candidates who might be interested in this opportunity? We welcome your suggestions and referrals!